As of today, 31 May, the process for the allocation of places in Vocational Training for the 2021-2022 academic year begins. This is regulated in the ORDER of 27 May 2021, which establishes the common calendar for the submission of applications, admission deadlines and enrolment for the 2021-2022 academic year.
All persons interested in participating in the process of allocating places in a Vocational Training cycle must pre-register.
There is no limit for the number of places that can be applied for in the pre-enrolment. The greater the number of places requested, the greater the probability for the system to allocate you a place. We, therefore, recommend entering at least 10 options in the application form.
Those who do not pre-enroll will only be able to enroll in the extraordinary period (September-October) in those places offered that have not been allocated.
In order to be attended during this period, it is necessary to make an APPOINTMENT in advance in this link.
Before pre-registering, it is NECESSARY to sign up for the Basque Government’s education portal IKASGUNEA
CALENDAR FOR ADMISSIONS
- Submission of applications and documentation:
- in person, from 31 to 18 June 2021, inclusive.
- ONLINE until 18 June.
- Submission of academic transcripts or other documentation, if necessary: until 30 June.
- Provisional admission lists: 9 July.
- Complaints to the lists: until 12 July inclusive.
- Definitive lists: 13 July
- Ordinary period:
- Phase I: from 19 to 21 July inclusive.
- Phase II: from 23 to 27 July inclusive.
- Phase III: from 29 to 30 July, both inclusive.
- Extraordinary period: From 1 September to 15 October, inclusive.
- Enrolment in the on-site partial mode will take place from 19 to 30 July.
THE PROCEDURES TO BE CARRIED OUT IN AN EDUCATIONAL CENTRE MUST BE DONE DURING THE OPENING HOURS OF THE CENTRE’S SECRETARY’S OFFICE.