Environmental Education and Control
Those who obtain this qualification work mainly in the health field in the area of public or private health, in potentially polluting production sectors and in the national, regional and local administration in services related to health and/or the environment. They may form part of health inspection teams, analysis laboratories, research centres, university centres, farms, and environmental control service companies.
- Environmental management technician.
- Coordinator of environmental management systems.
- Programmer of environmental activities.
- Environmental documentalist.
- Sanitary control technician (food, water, atmosphere, waste, etc.).
- Air pollution control technician.
- Noise pollution control technician.
- Technician in the control of harmful organisms.
- Technician in pest control in the urban environment and associated natural environment.
- Biocide and phytosanitary product information salesperson.