Environmental Education and Control
Those who obtain this qualification work mainly in the health field in the area of public or private health, in potentially polluting production sectors and in the national, regional and local administration in services related to health and/or the environment. They may form part of health inspection teams, analysis laboratories, research centres, university centres, farms, and environmental control service companies.
- Environmental management technician.
- Coordinator of environmental management systems.
- Programmer of environmental activities.
- Environmental documentalist.
- Sanitary control technician (food, water, atmosphere, waste, etc.).
- Air pollution control technician.
- Noise pollution control technician.
- Technician in the control of harmful organisms.
- Technician in pest control in the urban environment and associated natural environment.
- Biocide and phytosanitary product information salesperson.
Environmental management systems
Health and risks of the built environment
Health and environmental education
Environmental and atmospheric pollution
Control of harmful organisms
Food control and safety
Environmental Health Unit
Training and career guidance
Business and entrepreneurship
Chemistry and Environmental Health Project
Workplace Training (FCT)