- Classes are taught in the “Errotalde” building.
- A-, B-, and D-models in all grades.
- Academic orientation services for students and families.
- Psychopedagogic support services for students.
- Specialized team for coexistence intervention.
- Possibility to study courses in all grades in English.
Special attention to Diversity:
- Specific Educational Reinforcement Project in 2nd year for students with difficulties for school adjustment.
- 3 Special Needs Education classrooms.
- 1 Curricular Diversification classroom in 3rd year for students with greater academic difficulties.
- 1 Curricular Diversification classroom in 4th year for students with greater academic difficulties.
You can go into the following sections to see the course proposals for each grade.